In skin care, we usually focus on treating external factors, but did you know that hereditary factors determine 60% of your skin? Skin care no longer has to be based on guesswork, you can base it on facts. Puhdas+ Beauty DNA is a completely new way of caring for the skin. You know from research what your skin needs and you get an easy solution for it.
WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR HEREDITY, YOU KNOW 60% OF YOUR SKIN
The most outwardly visible signs of aging are changes in your skin. Skin properties such as elasticity, moisture, antioxidant capacity, sun sensitivity and tissue repair determine a large part of the health and external appearance of an individual's skin.
Skin aging processes are influenced by both your genetic factors and environmental factors. According to research, the effect you inherit is up to 60%. Environmental factors, such as exposure to the sun, smoking, fatty/sugary diet and external stressors thus affect the remaining 40%.
THE TEST TELLS YOU WHAT YOUR SKIN REALLY NEEDS
The Beauty DNA test examines 6 skin characteristics:
- Skin elasticity (flexibility)
- Skin moisture balance
- Antioxidant capacity of the skin
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Hyperpigmentation / facial pigment spots
- Swelling and sagging of the skin
With the help of the test, you can find out which of these characteristics are your genetic strengths and which areas are weaker. After doing the test, you can invest in skin care in a completely new way.
And most importantly, choosing the right skin care product has been made really easy. You can choose from the Beauty DNA serums the one made for your skin: Repair, Elastic, Flawless, Firm, Youth or Moist.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
- Buy the DNA Skin test.
- The Beauty DNA test kit contains detailed instructions and a sampling stick.
- You can easily take the test at home. The sample is collected as a cheek cell sample simply with a soft and painless sampling stick from the inner surface of the cheek.
- Send your sample to our laboratory. Shipping is already paid. Your sample will be analyzed in a laboratory in Finland following the best methods and absolute privacy and confidentiality.
- You will receive the test results in 1-2 weeks.
- Your test report contains detailed information about your genes.
- Buy the Beauty DNA serum that meets exactly the needs of your skin!