Collagen promotes the well-being of the skin, and in addition to external beauty care, it's good to remember that what we eat also affects our external being significantly. Collagen makes up 30% of the protein in the human body and is found in the skin, joints, bones, cartilage and blood vessels. Collagen is the most important building block of the skin, as it makes up 70% of the skin's protein and helps keep the skin smooth and beautiful.
Puhdas+ collagen powders can be used in many different ways. It's easiest to mix the collagen powder into a smoothie, water or juice, but also try these delicious recipes that are gentle on your skin!
1.5 dl of coffee
0.5 dl milk etc
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Add all the ingredients to the blender.
2. Mix until fluffy and all ingredients are mixed. 3. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Ingredients: 1 can of full fat coconut milk
2 to 4 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
1. Put the coconut milk in the cold overnight so that the milk separates from the cream. Open the coconut milk can from the bottom and separate the cream from the milk into a mixing bowl (don't waste the milk though, it can be used for smoothies, for example).
2. Add raw cocoa powder and collagen powder to coconut milk and mix in a blender for 5 minutes.
3. Allow the mixture to set in a bowl in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
2 dl raisins or any dried fruit
1.5 dl coconut/almond chips
1 dl almond flour
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
0.5 dl coconut oil
1 tablespoon of water
Coconut flakes on top
1. Mix the ingredients in a food processor or blender until the mixture is smooth and moist.
2. Roll the mixture into balls and roll them on a plate or in a bowl in coconut flakes, so that the snack balls get a nice crunchy coconut surface.
3. Leave to set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
4. Take it with you to work or treat yourself to a sweet tooth!